When you're looking for the best boat cleaning products, look no further than our Boat Lover's™, The Absorber®. With over 3 sq. ft. of super drying power, it is vastly superior to a terrycloth towel and a leather chamois The Absorber's uniform, sponge-like pore structure enhances capillary attraction, that allows you to dry everything faster and easier. Often imitated, never duplicated, its proprietary manufacturing process ensures that there is no other drying product quite like the Absorber.
For those in the yachting and boating world, the phrase "Don't leave the dock without it" certainly applies to the Absorber®. Handy for fast and thorough wipe downs of dew, spills, splashes and swimmers, the Absorber is used professionally and recreationally on lakes and oceans throughout the world.
The Absorber Makes the Perfect First Mate
- Super-absorbent, which means you spend less time drying and more time enjoying your boat
- Soft on your hands and easy on your boat
- Won’t scratch and is safe to use on all finishes
- Resists mold and mildew
- Unharmed by grease and cleaning chemicals
- Comes in a handy tube for storing on your boat or at home
- Machine washable
Size and Colors
- Approximate Towel Size: 27 in. x 17 in.
- Available in tan, blue, aqua, purple, neon yellow and red
- With proper care, The Absorber lasts for years.
- We recommend that you wash the product regularly. If you don’t, the soiled Absorber may acquire an odor or grow mildew inside the storage tube.
- When using a washing machine, wash or rinse The Absorber with other towels of the same or similar colors.
- Do not use with fabric softener or bleach.
- Do not dry in the dryer.